At Majik Market convenience stores located across Georgia, we regularly recruit part-time and full-time employees without consideration of race, gender or ethnicity. As an affirmative action employer, we strongly encourage minorities, women and other traditionally under-represented groups to apply. We accept resumes throughout the year and will process your application each time there is an opening and you happen to be a good fit. Your resume is welcome at Majik Market and you will be inducted into our applicant pool as soon as we receive your application.
About Majik Market
We are your go-to destination across Georgia for an impressive range of products and services such as delectable foods, delicious snacks, hot and cold beverages especially our signature freshly brewed coffee, gas, money orders and much more.
Join our Team
Positions to which you can Apply
Positions for which we generally hire full-time and part-time employees include:
- Store Managers
- Assistant Store Managers
- Stocking and Shelving Executives
- Front desk Executives
- Accounting Professionals
- Buying and Sourcing Assistants
Submit a Cover Letter
It is important that you include a cover letter with your application. Please include:
- Your full residential mailing address
- Your social security number
- Your driver’s license number and the name of the issuing state
- The address of the location(s) where you wish to be considered for employment
- Whether you seek a full-time or part-time position or both
- Whether you are fine with working night shifts
- Any other consideration you wish to bring to the notice of the Majik Market management
Submit your Resume
Please submit an updated resume either as a PDF or Word attachment clearly indicating the full name of your present employer, past employers, location, designation and job functions. Please mention any licenses or certifications you may have completed. You should be legally authorized to work in the United States in order to qualify for a position in our company.